Friday, October 28, 2011

Matt Smith on his future as Dr. Who: 'I don't want to give it up'

Matt Smith is not ready to ride off into the sunset just yet.
Calm down, Whovians.

Rumors of Matt Smith's end as Dr. Who apparently were greatly exaggerated.

The Who Universe nearly exploded last week with stories that Matt Smith had hinted he had just one year of Dr. Who left in him before pursuing other acting opportunities in Los Angeles.

Not so fast, according to Dr. Who TV. Smith offered an entirely different take in an interview promoting the "Series 6" DVD::

“We work very long hours every day for nine months. The schedule is pretty brutal, but I’d never complain about it. I love playing this role, and I don’t want to give it up anytime soon.
“I feel very lucky. In the current climate for actors, I’d never say, ‘This is too much’ – quite the opposite, in fact. I’d say, ‘Bring it on’.”


No comments:

Post a Comment