Saturday, April 5, 2014

"Winter Soldier:" Top 10 Spoilers

"I say we hunt down the jerk who posted these spoilers and show him
a new use for my shield."
After posting my review of "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" a couple of days ago, I received an email from someone who said they had not read it for fear that I would reveal spoilers.

Who, me?

For the record, that review is free of spoilers. But the comment got me thinking and I decided, "why not?" So, after the jump, you can read my Top 10 "Winter Soldier" Spoilers.

You've been warned, so no whining.

10. Nick Fury dies.

9. Nick Fury comes back from the dead.

8. No, Red Skull does NOT make a surprise appearance.

7. Nazi scientist Armin Zola, however, is back, although not in the flesh.

6. Robert Redford's Andrew Pierce - don't trust him!

5. Sam Wilson (Steve Rogers' jogging partner) is Falcon.

4. Cap's hot neighbor? Spy.

3. Extra scene No. 1 gives us a quick look at Loki's sceptre. A tease, perhaps?

2. We also get a look at "the twins" - Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. Definite teaser.

1. The Winter Soldier is Bucky.

And I didn't even mention the Dr. Strange reference ...


No comments:

Post a Comment